Mr & Mrs Stitch.com are currently recruiting for a Website Assistant – E Commerce .
This role is a fantastic position and would suit someone who enjoys being an important part of a team with the purpose of effectively assisting the creative, user experience and content aspects across the Mr & Mrs Stitch website.
We are looking for someone who is forward thinking and passionate about maximising performance and to help the growth of the brands and ensure customers receive exceptional service.
Job Title: E Commerce Website Assistant at www.mrandmrsstitch.com
Job Type : Full Time
Role & Responsibilities:
- Perform key updates to content, campaign and marketing information across the website.
- Photography of new product both mannequin and model.
- Working with Digital images including cropping re-sizing and batch editing using Photoshop
- Styling e-commerce lookbook and shoots.
- Product descriptions and listing.
- Writing copy for website, landing pages, blogs and optimising meta data.
- Sales reports, best sellers/slow seller reports.
- Online merchandising.
- Trend Research.
- Working closely with the wider Ecommerce Team to brainstorm and generate creative solutions.
- 1+ years in similar role or related field.
- Writing, editing and proofreading skills – writing blog posts will be an integral part of the job.
- Have strong organisation skills with the ability to manage and prioritise their own workload.
- High level of computer skills.
- Experience using Google Analytics.
- Using Ms Office and Adobe Photoshop.
- Editing and proofreading content.
- Working with digital images.
- Uploading web content using content management system.
- Using social media for organisational (non-personal) use.
- Creative and can think outside of the box.
- High attention to detail.
- Commercially minded, inquisitive and motivated.
- Excellent communication.
In return for you offering us your talent and commitment, we can offer you:
- A competitive salary based on your skills and established experience.
- A full benefits scheme, which includes a generous staff discount.
- An exciting, open and inspiring working environment, with friendly employees that nurture and develop their skills.
If you feel you would strive in an environment like this, then please apply by sending CV to email@example.com
Mr & Mrs Stitch Ltd is an equal rights employer.